2006-10-12

More stuff to read.

For some time now, I've been looking for a place to buy the article Rete: A Fast Algorithm for the Many Pattern/Many Object Pattern Match, Artificial Intelligence, 19, pp 17-37, 1982.

So far, I haven't found one. I can find the article citation over at ACM but there's no way for me to purchase it (I'm not a member). Today it dawned on me that I might find Forgy's PhD thesis instead and ... I did.

Why, why, why didn't I think of that before!?

Anyway. If you know of a place where I can buy a printed or electronic copy of the 1982 AI article, please let me know.

[2006-10-13] Ok, finally I got my hands on both papers (thanks Charles and Peter). I haven't read the article more than once and the thesis (chapter 2) only twice. But so far, IMHO, the article is nowhere near as good as the thesis.

Inga kommentarer: